Racing is Finished

Final time is 28 hours and 8 minutes (unofficial time)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Introducing Kathleen Moschkau


Kathleen is running legs 4, 16, and 28 for the team.

Kathleen has been married 15 years and has two kids. She's a talk radio host and filmmaker. Some of her favorite show guests have been running gurus like Jeff Galloway, Christopher McDougall ("Born to Run"), Bill Pierce ("Run Less, Run Faster") and just this week ultra-running stud, Scott Jurek. Kathleen jokes, "Wait a minute, where are the women runners on this list? Need to fix that." Kathleen digs running, hot yoga and reading. For a more complete bio or "a little mojo from the experts", jump to Kathleen's site at http://www.thekathleenshow.com

Kathleen is doing the MC200 because of Pam Peterson. Kathleen notes, "She's very convincing. Truth be told, I laugh my butt off every time I'm with Pam and decided that 24 hours in a stinky van with her would be a riot."

Kathleen running the Madison Mini-Marathon around 10 mile marker. "I'm smiling so big because I can't believe I'm still upright", muses Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment